- The University of Washington needs an “Academic Counselor” for their Department of Communication. Use 79371 as a search code for this job. The job was posted 11/15/2011 and is open until filled. Alum Heather Werckle sent this to us.
- The UW Bothell campus is in need of an intern to help with The Dream Project, which involves their Diversity Recruitment and Outreach. Contact Katrina Anaya (email@example.com) for that one.
- The UW Tacoma Campus is in need of a Adviser/Recruiter. Auburee Robinson Steffens sent this via Erin Swezey. Job closes 12/21/2011
- Pacific Lutheran University is in the market for an Assistant Director of Student Involvement and Leadership. The job is open until filled. Jeremy Stringer forwarded this one to us.
- Highline Community College has a limited position, a 1000 hour Academic Advisor . Open until filled. Gwen Spencer via Erin Swezey sent this to us.
- Texas A&M University is looking for two positions: A student development specialist working with their immense orientation program (Job 120332). This job opened on 11/22/2011, and doesn’t have a listed close date, but one would assume open until filled. Dustin Grabsch would be happy to talk to anyone about his Alma Mater (firstname.lastname@example.org). Erin Swezey sent this to us.
- Alum Jill Vogel, through Erin Swezey, sent us another TAMU position, this time as a Special Assistant to the Director of Student Activities (Job 120347). This job just posted on 11/29/2011, but review of applications begins immediately. Act fast!
- Gina Lopardo sent us this next pair, both from the College of Mount Saint Vincent, which is in Riverdale, NY.
- They’re looking for a Part Time Academic Counselor that primarily works with their TRIO program.
- They are also looking for a Full Time Assistant Director for the Center of Academic Advisement.
- Speaking of New York, Brockhurst University in New York has a paid summer internship in a whole host of programs. Check out the list here.
- The University of Rhode Island has two positions as well: