- Seattle Pacific University has an opening for a Part Time (32 hour a week) for a Multi-Ethnic Programs Coordinator. This is our sneaky job posting, as it is not officially posted until March!
- Seattle Central Community College has some part-time advising positions available. Open until filled here. Current Student Julia Buchans sent this to us. Feel free to contact her with questions.
- Western Washington University is looking for a Resident Director. Applications are due by March 30th, but they’re interviewing at TPE (but not exclusively!), so you should apply sooner rather than later.
- University of Portland has a Residence Hall Director position available. This position is open until filled.
- University of San Diego needs an Assistant Director of Student Activities and Organizations. The position closes on March 16th.
- Willamette University has some Housing and Residence Life positions available: Associate Director of Residence Life & Chief Conduct Officer (open until filled); and an Area Coordinator (application due March 12). Nicole Melius (an alum! I took a class with her! She Skyped in from Willamette) sent this to us.
- The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign needs an Assistant Director of Asian-American Cultural Center. You’ve got until March 2 to apply. They also have a lot of other jobs on the market, I would encourage you to look at their job board. This includes a Residence Life Position.
- The University of Michigan is searching for an Assistant Director of Student Organizations (among many other positions on their website). Application deadline is March 26th.
- Hope College (Holland, Michigan, east of Grand Rapids) has a number of positions open: Two in Career Services, Two in Residence Life. Most of the applications are due by March 15th.
- University of Texas – Austin is in need of an Assistant Director of Admissions. Application review begins immediately, so I would hurry up on this one.
- University of Texas – Austin also needs a Coordinator of Leadership Development. Again, no close date on this.
- Converse College (a women’s college in Spartanburg, South Carolina) finds themselves in need of an Director of Student Success and Assistant Director of Residence Life (yes, all one position). Application review starts immediately! This was forwarded to us by Alum Molly Dugan, who would be willing to chat with you about Converse (as she used to work there).
- Furman University (outside of Greenville, South Carolina) needs an Assistant Director for Student Organizations and Greek Life. Applications are due by March 2nd.
- Florida State University has need for a Coordinator for Student Activities, Organization, and Involvement (Job 33841). It will close on March 16.
- Keene State College (in New Hampshire) seeks a Coordinator of Community Service. Application materials are due by February 29th.
- Gettysburg College (that’s in Pennsylvania folks) has several positions available, all in housing. There’s the First-Year Residence Life Coordinator, Sophomore Residence Life Coordinator, and The Assistant Director of Residence Life. All three positions need applications by March 16th.
- Georgetown University has two Residence Life positions available: Area Coordinator and Hall Director. Applications are due by March 4th.
- University of Connecticut needs a Coordinator of Leadership Programs (search job 2012367). Applications are due by March 16th. Gina Lopardo sent this to us.
- Loyola Maryland Universityhas a number of positions available:
- Assistant Director of Student Life (open until filled)
- Assistant Director of Student Engagement (closes March 7th)
- Assistant Director of Student Life for Judicial Affairs (no listed close date)
- Erin said there was some Area Coordinator positions, but they’re not on the website.